How to limit the number of web pages downloaded from a site?

Joshua Cranmer

Jeff said:
Careful. You'll install your posting limits!

Great. You drew his ire as well, bumping to three posts.

Looks like I oughta start preparing in case my posts get incurred as well.

/me heads over to find some nonprinting Unicode characters, wonders if
ZWNJ will work.

Nad

Joshua Cranmer said:
Great. You drew his ire as well, bumping to three posts.

Looks like I oughta start preparing in case my posts get incurred as well.

Get a tinfoil. That helps.

Nad

Great. You drew his ire as well, bumping to three posts.

Looks like I oughta start preparing in case my posts get incurred as well.

/me heads over to find some nonprinting Unicode characters, wonders if
ZWNJ will work.

Well, that donkeyass Jeff Higgins is not showing up on some servers
Must be a nasty booger.
Monkey is going to be dealing with him from now on.

Hey, donkeyass, good luck with your Usenet Experience from now on.
And have a good lick at that also.
You're gonna have zome fun.
I promise...

:--}

Jeff Higgins

Joshua said:
Great. You drew his ire as well, bumping to three posts.

Yep, worked well don't you think?
Pull string, monkey dances.

On another note. In another thread you offered another poster
some of your nntp code. Wonder if you would share with me?
I've got a project going and would like to have a look.
I promise I wouldn't put it to any nefarious use.
If so you can use (e-mail address removed).
Thanks
JH

Arne Vajhøj

Lew said:
Cork, many newsreaders have a "killfile" (sometimes called "message
filter") feature that let you ignore posts. In the event that someone
has killfiled a certain poster already, the responses to that poster
look like a series of "nyah-nyah" schoolyard taunts without much
discussion benefit wrt the newsgroup topic. If it is true that said
killfiled poster really is a troll, then their disorder is fed by
makes you a puppet dancing on their strings.

In this case the poster Cork is bashing is a well-known spammer
from Ukraine !

(and I don't think you feel much sorry for him)

Arne

John B. Matthews

Arne Vajhøj said:
In this case the poster Cork is bashing is a well-known spammer
from Ukraine !

(and I don't think you feel much sorry for him)

I too empathize with Cork. It's sometimes hard to resist feeding a
troll--they're so hungry!

I believe these two posts are from the same putative troll. I rely
especially on similar elements in the "Path:", "Organization:",
"X-Newsreader:", and "NNTP-Posting-Host:" headers.

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/bbe30b0d391
0f7de?hl=en&dmode=source>

<http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/msg/492b574e017
6630e?hl=en&dmode=source>

Can anyone (other than the relevant troll) comment on the probative
value of this?

Alexandr Nevsky

Cork Soaker said:
You're a loser.

Everyone knows this but you.

Dear Mr. Chichenshit Impersonator, who is everyone?
Can you stand on your own feet?
Or you want to "win" by the power of some herd
of chickenshit impersonators of your kind?

Just look at your record:

Newsgroups: uk.legal
From: Cork Soaker <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 01:01:40 +0100

[...]
Ban ALL religions
The world will be a much better place.

Agreed. Ban them all, they serve no useful purpose and are dangerous in
all forms.

Newsgroups: uk.legal
From: Cork Soaker <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:35:20 +0100
Subject: Re: "Lying slagette" freed

[...]

Amazing how you missed that part out, wasn't it? You ignorant fucking
retard.

------------------- quote end --------------------

You want more?

Nad

In this case the poster Cork

Who is a stoopid hacker that runs around and harasses people.
A real low grade scum, and that is a compliment.
is bashing is a well-known spammer
from Ukraine !

Do you have any evidence of your claim,
mr. mouth foaming pathological liar and fabricator of bullshit
out of thin air?

Can I see da evidence?

Just post it here.
And if you don't, maaaan...
(and I don't think you feel much sorry for him)

Well, you'd better feel sorry for YOURSELF, mr. bigass.
Because you are a miserable scum, poking your nose into
affairs of others. Does anybody bother YOU?
Does anyone insult you, you stoopid ass?
Does anyone prevent you from doing all the stoopid stuff
you do around here?
Does anyone comment on upper/lower case issue in your posts?

Wtf are you doing here?

As for Lew, he deserves every single bit of what he gets.
Because he has done so much rotten, poisonous crap, that
he deserves a lifetime sentence on the Usenet.

Harassing people, dictating his rotten agenda, threatening
that if you don't submit to his dictates you are not going
to get any "help" here in this snakptit, bombarding the
providers and demanding to shut down the accounts of those,
who do not comply with your rotten conspiracy of zombies,
and going as far as to pronounce a funeral to those, who
could give a flying dead chicken if he is dead of alive
to beging with, is what?

Then you, cocksuckers, try to organize a conspiracy and
fabricate all sorts of bullshit, inventing all these
"we are attacked" piles of lowest grade horseshit.
Who is we, you stoopid herd of sheep?
If you make some statement about the issue YOU have,
how do you know that all others think along the same lines?

How?

Except that you have an unspoken agreement and know exactly
who each one of you is going to behave because you are so
predictable, and that is what you were working on all your
miserable lives of submission to the lowest common denominator.

Look, mr. chicken shit impersonator, and that is what
most of you, priests around here, are, I am a patient man.
VERY patient man. But... You don't want to see what happens
when my patience runs out. You really don't, and all the
chicken shit you can provide would be no more than pissing
against the wind, the end result of which will be your own
face in your own piss, upto your ears.

Now, if I see you, cocksuckers, continue doing all these
rotten things you do, then what kind of mercy you can expect,
you stoopid herd of donkeys, licking each other ass and
harrassing, humilating and insulting anytone who does not
capitalize i, or or do other chickenshit of that grade?

You see, you stoopid arses, it is one thing to give ones
own opinion or suggestion. But it is a totally different
thing to DEMAND something, using insults, humiliation
and harassment, as you, dildos, do here all day long.
As soon as you see some fresh blood, you just jump on
the victim and start sucking his blood, and you do it in
such a subtle, guilt manipulating and poisonous way, that
the poor victim does not even realize what is happening
to him. He even feals guilty. Because your tricks of
sucking his blood are pretty sophisticated. Because many of
you here are priests, and that is the most rotten, the most
poisonous, the most perverted, lowlife scum, who would be
willing to sell their own mother given enough money.

And that is the bottom line.

If someone does not want to lick your no so noble arses,
or suck your tick, just like YOU do,
then you are going to destroy him working together as
a pack of deadly rats?

And you call yourselves DA "elite", DA only thing that counts
in this world?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

You are merely a bunch if sickos, with deep megalomaniacal
tencencies, caused on the deepest level by the complex of
inferiority. That is about the only thing that can produce
such an arrogant, "holier than thou" attitude, and such a
perverted and deliberate set of lies, where you know full
well that you are lieing for fact.

You are not scientists or logicians of ANY kind.
Your monkey logic does not work, and all the garbage, you
stuffed your brain with, isn't worth a fart of a dead
mosquito. Just about the only thing it is good for is to deal
with a monkey.

And you, stoopid ass, are doing this not the first time.

I want to see the evidence of spam.
Do you hear me?

No good, suxy. Please reconsider your rootten, holier than
thou attitude and stop fabricating lies and try to organize
other zombies around this snakepit.

Because it is an excersize in futility.

Clear enough?

Or i need to capicalize that I?

Tell me, suxy.

What do you live your life for?
What is the puspose?
Oh, you just want to "survive", right?
Great logic.
But you know what?
You can not.
Because the day will come INEVITABLY,
and it may come ANY moment.

You understand?

MOMENT.

And no your "insurance" is going to help you.
All that money, you, idiots, paid all life,
tying to "insure" you, simply went into the coffers
of the most disgusting degenerates, feeding on you
on all the levels you can even begin to imagine.
For all the money you paid for that "insurance",
you could get a ticket to heaven, lil did you know.
You simply have a contract with Devil for your blood
to be sucked for life in exchange for the illusionary
promise that "you will be taken care of when in need",
which is a lie, about the biggest lie there is.

To summarize it all:
You are rotten to the bone and marrow
and there is no mercy for your kind.