    I using the fox16 to create my GUI. Now i do not know how to link 2
    interface. For example, when i click a button on 1st interface, then 2nd
    interface will shown and the 1st interface will close.

    Cool Wong, Jul 19, 2007

  2. Cool Wong

    Axel Etzold Guest

    Dear Cool,

    maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
    script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
    your problem ?
    I didn't really understand whether you actually
    want to close the first window after opening the
    second one or not ...
    For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
    help on a specific mailing list:

    https://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=300

    Best regards,

    Axel

    -------- Original-Nachricht --------
    Datum: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:03:52 +0900
    Von: Cool Wong <>
    Betreff: how to link 2 interface

    Axel Etzold, Jul 19, 2007

  3. Cool Wong

    Cool Wong Guest

    Axel Etzold wrote:
    > Dear Cool,
    >
    > maybe you can make use of the dialog.rb example
    > script that's provided with FXRUBY to solve
    > your problem ?
    > I didn't really understand whether you actually
    > want to close the first window after opening the
    > second one or not ...
    > For FXRuby specific questions, you'll also find
    > help on a specific mailing list:
    >
    > https://rubyforge.org/mail/?group_id=300
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Axel

    Sorry, i cannot open the web site. Any other web site can intro to me???
    Thanks.

    Cool Wong, Jul 20, 2007