How to link file *.o on NetBSD

cjundang

I wan't to display all process in Unix system. In compile time, it
didn't have a problem but link time is show error message "ps.o
(.text+0x9a): undefined reference to pfind"
"pfind" is a function that implement in file
/sys/kern/kern_proc.c and its prototype is in /usr/includ/sys/proc.h
My program is named myps . It is included sys/proc.h. I can
compile is but can not link it.
How to solve this problem. Please tell me. thank you very much
Chaiyut Jundang
CS.,PSU.

Mark Gordon

On 19 Aug 2003 12:29:27 -0700
I wan't to display all process in Unix system. In compile time, it
didn't have a problem but link time is show error message "ps.o
(.text+0x9a): undefined reference to pfind"
"pfind" is a function that implement in file
/sys/kern/kern_proc.c and its prototype is in /usr/includ/sys/proc.h
My program is named myps . It is included sys/proc.h. I can
compile is but can not link it.
How to solve this problem. Please tell me. thank you very much

This question is specific to unix. Please wander down to
comp.unix.programmer (I think it's down the corridor on the right).
Before posting there please check their FAQ (google for it if you can't
see it).