    Do I need a separate Fortran compiler from a third party, if so, which one?

    Any help is appreciated greatly.

    CJ

    CJ, Nov 25, 2004

  2. CJ

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 25 Nov 2004 08:29:13 -0800, (CJ) wrote in
    comp.lang.c:

    > Hello, all,
    >
    > I need to build Fortran code together with C code in MS Visio Studio.

    Then you need to ask in a group that supports your compilers. The C
    language does not define any linkage to code written in any other
    language at all.

    There are a lot support groups in the news:microsoft.public.* family,
    try there.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com