how to link Fortran code in MS visio studio

CJ

Hello, all,

I need to build Fortran code together with C code in MS Visio Studio.

Could some one tell me how to link to Fortran in MS Visio Studio?

Do I need a separate Fortran compiler from a third party, if so, which one?

Any help is appreciated greatly.

CJ

Jack Klein

Hello, all,

I need to build Fortran code together with C code in MS Visio Studio.

Then you need to ask in a group that supports your compilers. The C
language does not define any linkage to code written in any other
language at all.

There are a lot support groups in the family,
try there.