How to link libraries in Visual C++ ?

Vasu

Hi,
I am vasu. I have started working with Visual C++.

I have been trying to understand the MTL(Matrix Template Library)
concepts from the website http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/. This
website has got the documentation of the MTL and also the complete
project. I have downloaded the project and got some sample codes that
make use of MTL.

Now, How do I link the matrix template library to the compiler so that
it can search for these header files also when it searches for
#include files ?

I want the MTL files to be included so that the sample codes that make
use of MTL will be compiled and executed in Microsoft Visual C++. Plz.
suggest me the way to do so. I would be thankful if u could help me in
this reagrd.