Name -> char(50)

ExamTable:
Code -> AutoNumber
NameOfExam -> Char(50)

ScheduleExams:
PacientCode -> Number PK
ExamCode -> Number PK
DateScheduled -> DateTime PK

if I feed the tables with the example showed above, we'd have:

PacientTable:
1 Paul

ExamTable:
1 NameOfExam1

ScheduleExams:
1 1 12/10/2007
1 1 12/12/2007
1 1 20/12/2007

I cannot think a logic to list the table above on <table>trs and tds

Should it be done using more than 1 recordset? What you suggest? Can you
help me ?

Thanks a lot!

Anthony Jones

Paulo Roberto said:
Hi, I need the following results:

NameOfExam1 NameOfExam2 NameOfExam3 ....
NamePacient

12/10/2007 01/01/2007 ...
Paul 12/12/2007 01/03/2007 ...
20/12/2007 01/03/2007 ...

... ...
... ...

So I have some tables:

PacientTable:
Code -> AutoNumber
Name -> char(50)

ExamTable:
Code -> AutoNumber
NameOfExam -> Char(50)

ScheduleExams:
PacientCode -> Number PK
ExamCode -> Number PK
DateScheduled -> DateTime PK

if I feed the tables with the example showed above, we'd have:

PacientTable:
1 Paul

ExamTable:
1 NameOfExam1

ScheduleExams:
1 1 12/10/2007
1 1 12/12/2007
1 1 20/12/2007

I cannot think a logic to list the table above on <table>trs and tds

Should it be done using more than 1 recordset? What you suggest? Can you
help me ?

Look up the documentation on the keyword JOIN in for your database. Or
Google
SQL JOINS. Top reference to W3Schools would be a good place to start.