how to listen to the JFrame size changed events

kernelerror

Hi , I just developing a Notepad application using the Java langauge .
I using the swing and I got a problem
when I need to listen for the windows resize events . Is there is any
listener supporting this windows resize
methods . I'm not asking about the maximized or minimized events .

Do you have any idea of how to implement the code with the JFrame .
is a seperate thread running and keeping watching that is size or the
position is changed , as shuch implementation should be implemented as
there are no ways rather than that ?

kernelerror

Since JFrame's ancestor classes include java.awt.Component, how about a
ComponentListener?

Ohh thanks , W Jackson , anyway I wonder why I googled it and doesn't
found it .
I sure that I google correctly . but didn't get it I don't know why.