How to load all nodes in a tree but expand 2 level only?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Eilsa@Office, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Eilsa@Office

    Eilsa@Office Guest

    Dear all,

    Here is my code:
    <mydbtree:TreeView
    id = "PCTREEVIEW"
    AUTOSELECT="false"
    AutoPostBack="true"
    SHOWLINES="true"
    Runat="Server"
    showplus="true"
    TreeNodeSrc="get.aspx"
    ExpandLevel="1"/>

    In this program, "get.aspx" is generating the TreeNode from database. There
    are 5 levels in the database, however, I can expand level 1 of the tree
    only. How can I preload ALL 5 levels TreeNode and display level 1 only?

    Thanks

    Best Regards,
    Eilsa
    Eilsa@Office, Jul 27, 2004