How to lock Header in a scrollable datagrid?

Guest

Hi,
I have a datagrid which is scrollable. I want to lock the header somehow so
that the user will always see it. How can I do it?
Thanks.

william

Guest

Hi Patrice,
Thanks.
But it's for table, not for datagrid. Any idea for datagrid?

william

Matt Berther

Hello William,

What exactly do you believe that the HTML representation of a datagrid is?
It's a table, and therefore, (if you want to limit yourself to IE), Patrice's
suggestion is a very valid one.

You'll (probably) need to inherit from the DataGrid to add the appropriate
styles. I'm not sure if you will have direct access to them.