    same <td></td>) How can I do that in javascript. Please suggest answer,
    and if you like, please suggest website contains the source code.

    Thanks.

    hon123456, Apr 12, 2006

  2. hon123456 wrote:

    > I got four jpg file, I want to made them fade in / fade out
    > continuously and repeatly in the same table cell of html (e.g. in the
    > same <td></td>) How can I do that in javascript.

    It is not a matter of the programming language(s) (J[ava]Script,
    ECMAScript) but of the supported Document Object Model (DOM).

    > Please suggest answer,

    Use window.setTimeout()/setInterval() with .MozOpacity (proprietary)/
    opacity (CSS3) for Gecko-based and CSS3 Color-compliant user agents[1],
    transition filters for IE-based UAs.

    > and if you like, please suggest website contains the source code.

    Find a quickhack for Geckos at

    <URL:http://pointedears.de/scripts/test/dom/img-transition>

    See

    <URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/filter/filters.asp>

    for code that works with the IE DOM.

    PointedEars
    [1] CSS3 Color Module is a Candidate Recommendation that is considered
    stable now, as revision of the Last Call Working Draft:

    <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-color/>

    However, there is no Web standard for a DOM addressing CSS3 Stylesheets,
    including the required ECMAScript language binding, as yet:

    <URL:http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work#table>

    (see the row captioned "CSS-OM")

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 12, 2006