How to maintain session values in server control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by J Gopinath, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. J Gopinath

    J Gopinath Guest

    Hi,
    I'm creating one session object in one server control. By clicking one
    button in the sever control, I moved to other server control. Is it possible
    to maintain all the session between the server controls?.
    One way is there, we can create properies to all server control to maintain
    the session objects. But it is very tedious work. Is there any other to
    maintain the session values?

    Regards
    -Gopi

    Disclaimer Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Scape
    Velocity, Inc is 'privileged', 'confidential' and intended for use only by
    the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any use or dissemination
    of any information contained in the E-MAIL beyond that necessary to conduct
    business with Scape Velocity, Inc. is strictly prohibited, except as may be
    agreed to in writing between Scape Velocity and you or your organization. If
    the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or agent
    hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
    communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
    error, please notify us immediately and delete this email. Scape Velocity,
    -- Global Software Development at the speed of 'e'

    J Gopinath, Jun 4, 2004