    I'd like to know if it's possible to maintain web services active on windows
    2003 server. or how to get web service faster.

    thanks for your help
    PBENISTY, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Hello PBENISTY,

    Regarding on this issue, I've als found your another duplicated one posted
    in the following newsgroup

    Subject: How to maintain Webservices active on window 2003 server
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

    Some community member and I have posted some suggestion and information
    there. If you have any further questions, please feel free to followup
    there.

    Thanks for posting in MSDN newsgroup.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng