How to Make a browser window to access the file

Amit

Hello Gurus,

I want some example like we open a file from general window .

how can i make a browser in vb.net so that i can access the desired
file .

please advise .

Any help , Ideas , suggestion will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Amit .

Guest

Hello Gurus,

I want some example like we open a file from general window .

how can i make a browser in vb.net so that i can access the desired
file .

please advise .

Any help , Ideas , suggestion will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Amit .

The file on a server?
Response.Redirect(filename);