How to make a Calendar-like User Control NOT transparent

Guest

Hello,

I have a user control that has a button and a Calendar. Once you click on
the button I display the calendar.

Now when I move this user control to a web form, once I click on this button
the Calendar displays but it's transparent so other controls like labels on
the web form which are supposed to be behind the Calendar can be seen. How do
I make sure the Calendar is not transparent?

Thank you.

Guest

Why don't you try setting the background color on the calendar. You could
also add the calendar to a "div" section and set the background for the "div".

Guest

I should've been more clear. This is not about background color.

The thing is that ONLY those days of the Calendar control can be clicked
that are not mixed with other controls in the background web form. So if a
label is overlapped by a few days of the Calendar control, for those days the
click event does not work.

Scott Allen

This sounds like a possible z-index issue. An element with greater
z-index is always in front of another element with lower z-index.
Perhaps you could post the HTML/CSS you are using so we can take a
look.

Guest

Thank you it was z-index.