  1. CNkid

    CNkid Guest

    How to create a web control with the feature of "drop down checklist".

    CNkid, Jan 18, 2010

  2. Alexey Smirnov, Jan 18, 2010

  3. CNkid

    CNkid Guest

    I've tried this control. but it didn't work in VS2008.

    I tried to run the demo, but failed. (It said "Type or namespace of UNLV
    NOT Found. ")

    Any suggestions?

    thanks a lot~

    CNkid, Jan 20, 2010
  4. On Jan 20, 9:23 am, "CNkid" <CNkid@Anonymous> wrote:
    > I've tried this control. but it didn't work in VS2008.
    >
    > I tried to run the demo, but failed. (It said "Type or namespace of UNLV
    > NOT Found. ")
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > thanks a lot~
    >
    > "Alexey Smirnov" <> 写入消æ¯news:..com...
    >

    > > On Jan 18, 4:28 am, "CNkid" <CNkid@Anonymous> wrote:
    > >> How to create a web control with the feature of "drop down checklist".

    > > Please take a look this link
    > >http://www.codeproject.com/KB/custom-controls/DropDownCheckList.aspx

    > > Hope this helps- Hide quoted text -

    Go to References and remove reference to DropDownCheckList. After that
    click add - browse and point to DropDownCheckList.dll from \bin
    folder. Also, ensure that DropDownCheckList.js is located in /
    aspnet_client/UNLV_IAP_WebControls/DropDownCheckList/ directory. This
    is mentioned on Page1.aspx, otherwise you will get a js-error on every
    page.

    The control is really great.

    Alexey Smirnov, Jan 20, 2010