how to make a panel control position correctly

Joe Au

I create a simple web form with a data grid and a panel control. The code
is shown here:

<asp:DataGrid id="DataGrid1" style="Z-INDEX: 101; LEFT: 120px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP: 56px"
runat="server"></asp:DataGrid>
<asp:panel id="Panel1" style="Z-INDEX: 102; LEFT: 120px; POSITION: absolute;
TOP: 200px" runat="server"
Width="344px" Height="40px"></asp:panel>

Because the no. of rows in the data grid may vary while displaying this web
from, I would like the panel always position under the data grid. How can I
do it? Thanks a lot.

Joe.