How to Make a Printable Worksheet?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by JDP@Work, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. JDP@Work

    JDP@Work Guest

    Down & Dirty....Suggestions sought from those with practical experience....

    Datagrid, DataList or formatted tables/panels for a one-record per-page
    printable report(?)

    Yes it should be able to print a batch and get just one record per page with no
    grief.

    Disclaimer....

    I have every intention of leaving Crystal Hell, so don't even suggest it.

    I also may eventually integrate with SQL RS, enough said.

    How'a bout MSWord, I've instantiated Word's object via TSQL, similar to VBS,
    however I'm not sure if I should just print from the browser.

    Conclusion....

    So, with the above disclaimer, I need to produce a one sheet client profile that
    will be used by a field person to "visit" a client.

    This is an existing item, which looks like it was made on a typwriter,
    asterisks for section delimiters and bars to make check boxes.

    Well a much prettier version is at hand.

    So as usual, any links tips or warnings are appreciated.

    TIA

    JeffP.....

    JDP@Work, Oct 16, 2004