    py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
    how to do?

    Thanks

    many_years_after, Nov 20, 2006

  2. At Sunday 19/11/2006 23:31, many_years_after wrote:

    > some one said we can make a python file to an COM object through
    >py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
    >how to do?

    Download the win32 extensions and see the examples.
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Softlab SRL

    Correo Yahoo!

    Gabriel Genellina, Nov 20, 2006

  3. many_years_after

    Larry Bates Guest

    many_years_after wrote:
    > Hi:
    >
    > some one said we can make a python file to an COM object through
    > py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
    > how to do?
    >
    > Thanks

    You may want to take a look here. See COM servers section.

    http://www.py2exe.org/old/

    COM servers
    COM servers are built by passing a com_server keyword argument to the setup
    function, again the value must be a list of Python module names containing one
    or more COM server classes (identified by their _reg_progid_ attribute):

    # setup.py
    from distutils.core import setup
    import py2exe

    setup(com_server=["win32com.server.interp"])

    -Larry

    Larry Bates, Nov 20, 2006