How to make a python file to a DLL or COM object?

many_years_after

Hi:

some one said we can make a python file to an COM object through
py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
how to do?

Thanks

Gabriel Genellina

At said:
some one said we can make a python file to an COM object through
py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
how to do?

Download the win32 extensions and see the examples.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Correo Yahoo!

Larry Bates

many_years_after said:
Hi:

some one said we can make a python file to an COM object through
py2exe , but I haven't got the method. Could any one who knows tell me
how to do?

Thanks

You may want to take a look here. See COM servers section.

http://www.py2exe.org/old/

COM servers
COM servers are built by passing a com_server keyword argument to the setup
function, again the value must be a list of Python module names containing one
or more COM server classes (identified by their _reg_progid_ attribute):

# setup.py
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe

setup(com_server=["win32com.server.interp"])

-Larry