how to make a resizeable shape

Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi
I want my program to start with a rectangular (I shape). after I drag a corner its shape will change to a L shape or when I drag 2 corners it will change to U shape.
I want to make only some points draggeble. for the starting shape, rectangular, only corners and the centers of the long side.
should I make it with rectangularshape class or with Jpanel or...?
that would be great if u have any ideas
thanks in advance