How to make a server control have a trial period?

Showjumper

How does one go about making a custom server control have a trial period
after which it expires? I have aserver control that i want sell but would
like to have a trial periods for it. Along the same lines, how can i create
a licensing scheme, i.e site license so that the control can be used on just
one and developer license so it can be used on many sites? I see many
commercial controls doing this; i just dont know how to go about it. Thanks
for any tips or info...

Showjumper

Thanks Ken. I donwloaded it and am going to have a look at it. Also, have
you any experience with their obfuscator?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi <wish people would use a real name>,

Sorry, I don't need an obfuscator. There's nothing I write that anyone would
want to steal - even if they could decipher it! <grin>

Ken