    which can enlarge a little bit, when user click the tab.

    any one got a good example for me to follow?better come with codes.
    thanks
    yefei, Apr 13, 2006

  2. yefei

    clintonG Guest

    Use a LinkButton with CSS style for the tab.

    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Apr 13, 2006

  3. yefei

    yefei Guest

    yefei, Apr 13, 2006
  4. yefei

    clintonG Guest

    clintonG, Apr 13, 2006
  5. yefei

    yefei Guest

    what simple way?
    can give more details?
    yefei, Apr 17, 2006
  6. yefei

    yefei Guest

    where can i find the relative information on your site?
    yefei, Apr 17, 2006
  7. yefei

    clintonG Guest

    There's nothing difficult or sophisticated about what I did (which is not
    published yet). What problem are you having getting started on your own?

    <%= Clinton Gallagher

    clintonG, Apr 18, 2006