How to make an iconified JFrame blink?

Michelone

Hi,

is there a way to make so under Windows XP with Java 5? In Linux (and
windows with older Java versions) I simply called setVisible(true) and
the button on the taskbar started blinking.
Now it seems that in Windows setVisible calls make the window to get the
focus too, and that seems to prevent windows' taskbar button to blink.

Any good solution over there?

Thanks
M.