How to make arrow keymove over the help button in Cpropertysheet in MFC

Krish

hi all,
In my application I use Cpropertysheet to create tabs....
I am having OK,CANCEL,HELP buttons in that window...
i am not able to move the control over Help button using -> arrow
key...I am able to do so only using Tab...
can anyone tell me why is it so...??

Note: my application is not an ActiveX control

thanks in advance

krish

John Harrison

Krish said:
hi all,
In my application I use Cpropertysheet to create tabs....
I am having OK,CANCEL,HELP buttons in that window...
i am not able to move the control over Help button using -> arrow
key...I am able to do so only using Tab...
can anyone tell me why is it so...??

Note: my application is not an ActiveX control

No, but it is obviously a Windows programm. For Windows programming
questions try we only do
straight C++ here.

john