How to Make Calculator in ASP and Cold fusion

Asim Shahzad

Hi
Can any one tell me how to make calculator in asp and cold fusion.
post your option here please
Asim

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Are you asking us to do your work for you or just do your search for you?

How far did you get with the project on your own?

Jon Cooper

What you do is, you create a new CF/ASP page, you write the code, then you
save the file. Easy.

If what you actually want is help with writing the code then you should be
more specific with the problem you are encountering and/or take 2 minutes to
do a google search or a hunt through Macromedia Exchange (or ASP libraries).

Mind you, for god sake it is not hard though on balance i'd usually use
javascript for this kind of thing rather than CF to save on page reloads or
frames use.

Jon