    Can any one tell me how to make calculator in asp and cold fusion.
    post your option here please
    Asim

    Asim Shahzad, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Are you asking us to do your work for you or just do your search for you?

    How far did you get with the project on your own?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 29, 2005

  3. "Asim Shahzad" <> wrote in message
    > Can any one tell me how to make calculator in asp and cold fusion.
    > post your option here please

    Why?

    Kasey Chang \(remove EATSPAM to reply\), Jan 30, 2005
  4. Asim Shahzad

    Jon Cooper Guest

    What you do is, you create a new CF/ASP page, you write the code, then you
    save the file. Easy.

    If what you actually want is help with writing the code then you should be
    more specific with the problem you are encountering and/or take 2 minutes to
    do a google search or a hunt through Macromedia Exchange (or ASP libraries).

    Mind you, for god sake it is not hard though on balance i'd usually use
    javascript for this kind of thing rather than CF to save on page reloads or
    frames use.

    Jon

    Jon Cooper, Feb 6, 2005