    If anyone has tried doing something like this before, please help.

    Any help is appreciated,

    Thanks
    xonet, Jun 12, 2006

  2. I'm sorry but what is "mutually exclusive" ?

    not knowing exactly what you want, maybe you can find an answer right here:

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in KĂžbenhanv, Danmark)

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 13, 2006

  3. xonet

    Jan Hyde Guest

    "Bruno Alexandre" <>'s wild thoughts
    were released on Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:24:42 +0200 bearing the
    following fruit:

    >I'm sorry but what is "mutually exclusive" ?

    It means he wants the checkboxes to act like option buttons.

    >not knowing exactly what you want, maybe you can find an answer right here:
    >http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/052406-1.aspx

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    Incest is relatively boring. Necrophillia is dead boring. (Hugh Janus)
    Jan Hyde, Jun 14, 2006