How to make DBD::Proxy Multi-threaded

David

I've installed the DBD::proxy and RPC::pLServer modules on Windows
2000 accessing SQL Server 2000 (through an ODBC system DSN). I can
interface to the database from one or more Linux boxes just fine, with
the exception that the server is single threaded (i.e., when
submitting a query from one script on the same or different clients,
connection to the server does not occur until the connection from a
different script is closed). How can I make the DBI proxy server
multi-threaded such that many client connections may be open to my SQL
Server database simultaneously?