HOW to make Gantt Charts in C/C++?

Chris Williams

Hi all:

I need to make gantt charts but I don`t know where to begin.
Is it possible to make them in C/C++.
Where do I begin to investigate?

Thanks in advance for any hint or help.

Kevin Goodsell

Chris said:
Hi all:

I need to make gantt charts but I don`t know where to begin.
Is it possible to make them in C/C++.
Where do I begin to investigate?

Thanks in advance for any hint or help.

I don't know what a gantt chart is, but C++ does not have built-in
support for any kind of graphics. You might want to search for the C++
Available Libraries FAQ and see if it lists anything that might help you.

-Kevin

Noah Roberts

google or freshmeat.net
I don't know what a gantt chart

One of the many charts they try to get you to use in project management
classes. It is a seriese of bars associating start/complete dates and
you lay them out so as to get an idea of dependencies. MS Project uses
it on the main planning page.

Interestingly a spreadsheet works really well for this - no need for C++ :p

NR