How to make Iframe automatically resize when window is resized?

DL

Current I'm using height={x}px and width={y}px.

Intended browsers include: IE7 and Firefox 3.5.

tia.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

DL said:
Current I'm using height={x}px and width={y}px.

Intended browsers include: IE7 and Firefox 3.5.

This is not supposed to work. If these are attributes of an (X)HTML element
or attribute properties of an element object, you need to lose CSS's `px'.
If these are assignments to short-hand CSS properties of an element object
instead, the values must be strings. In any case, the parts in braces are
not automatically expanded (unless this is code for some preprocessor); you
need to use either plain variableidentifiers/property names or string
concatenation right-hand side instead.

In any case, you probably want to use frames, not iframes here, and you
would not need any script then; what you are asking (in the wrong place, the
Subject) for is pretty much against everything what iframes are designed
for.

RTFFAQ, RTFM, STFW. And, *please*, ask only smart questions from now on.

<http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

PointedEars