How to make install wizard for my java application...?

Tomas

Hi,

I,ve made a java application and i want to make an install wizard for that.
So i wonder if there are any program for this that are specially good for
java? I have tested one install Wizard(Astrum Intsallwizard) and it's ok,
but i want the jvm also to be installed and i dont know how to put the install
wizard for jvm in my install wizard and then make it install the jvm wizard.

Then after the installation i want the user to just klick a shortcut file
and start my application. How do i do that? I mean java does not make exe
files.

Best regards
/Tomas

Rob

Hi,
I,ve made a java application and i want to make an install wizard for that.
So i wonder if there are any program for this that are specially good for
java? I have tested one install Wizard(Astrum Intsallwizard) and it's ok,
but i want the jvm also to be installed and i dont know how to put the install
wizard for jvm in my install wizard and then make it install the jvm wizard.

Then after the installation i want the user to just klick a shortcut file
and start my application. How do i do that? I mean java does not make exe
files.

Best regards
/Tomas

InstallAnywhere is really cool http://www.zerog.com. Partly because they
have hot chicks on there main page, but mostly because they have a free
version (called "Now!") and it can install on a lot of platforms. The free
version is rather watered down, but suits most simple needs.

If you have cash, the fully product is a joy to work with too.

http://www.zerog.com/products_ia_07.html