    target="RSIFrame">Try link</a>

    Thanks,
    Brett

    Brett, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Brett

    Noozer Guest

    "Brett" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How can I get this link to stay inside the iFrame:

    You can't... If a link wants to spawn a new window or take over the parent
    window there's little you can do about it.

    ....and you don't need frames anyhow.

    Noozer, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Brett wrote:
    > How can I get this link to stay inside the iFrame:

    Just like your doing. The page you are linking to can however "break
    out" of your iframe if it wants to. If you do not have control over
    the code for that linked page, you can not control that behaviour.
    (Not to mention the user can also decide where the link will open)
    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Feb 2, 2005