    regards
    brijwij
    , Oct 21, 2003

  2. wrote:

    > hello
    >
    > How to make the password invisible .. in unix command line platform ..
    >
    > it should work like the login screen of unix ??
    >
    > can some1 pleeeez tell me how to do it ???

    Please ask your question in the comp.unix.programmer newsgroup.

    To maximise your chance of getting a useful answer, I suggest you drop the
    cutesy crap and use normal English, with correct spellings, capital letters
    at the beginnings of sentences, and all that other boring stuff that makes
    articles a joy to read instead of a trial.

    --
    Richard Heathfield :
    Richard Heathfield, Oct 21, 2003