How to make new window not steal focus?

Piter

Hi

My application has 2 windows forms. I need to create and show the secoud
window form but after show form not steal focus ?
How to create that form?

thx Piter

velthuijsen

My application has 2 windows forms. I need to create and show the secoud
window form but after show form not steal focus ?
How to create that form?

This NG is about C++, C++ does not have windows (or focus or forms). It
is better if you try a news group for your OS (and/or compiler).
That said I don't even know what NG to send you to since you do not
even identify for which OS you are building this UI.

Before you post next time please read up on the following link (that
should give you more meaningful answers then the one I'm giving now):