    it's css made - isn't it?

    (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
    airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 5, 2009

  2. On Dec 5, 9:01 pm, "Jan C. Faerber" <> wrote:
    > I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
    > page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
    > would not get the page from that url anymore.
    >
    > how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
    > e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
    > it's css made - isn't it?
    >
    > (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
    > airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

    I don't want to spam - and this posting is even nested under my top
    posting.
    I sold my CS3 package due to financial problems.
    But I am still fascinated about flash.
    http://www.olivervonfeistmantl.com/
    I really love this menue - sorry - no dutch... for some reason. those
    dutch girls from south africa a fabulas!!!

    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 5, 2009

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
    <> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
    :

    > I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
    > page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
    > would not get the page from that url anymore.
    >
    > how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
    > e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
    > it's css made - isn't it?
    >
    > (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
    > airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

    <valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember that.
    I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for Christmas
    cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 6, 2009
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
    <> writing in

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
    ><> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
    > :
    >
    >> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a
    >> different page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if
    >> I would I would not get the page from that url anymore.
    >>
    >> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
    >> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
    >> it's css made - isn't it?
    >>
    >> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
    >> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

    ><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
    >that.
    > I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for
    > Christmas cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

    Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
    with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
    picture of Harley Santa.
    <http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 6, 2009
  5. On Dec 6, 11:01 pm, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
    > <> writing innews:Xns9CD954DA55209arbpenyahoocom@85.214.113.135:
    >

    > > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
    > ><> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
    > > :

    > >> I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a
    > >> different page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if
    > >> I would I would not get the page from that url anymore.

    > >> how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
    > >> e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
    > >> it's css made - isn't it?

    > >> (sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
    > >> airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

    > ><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
    > >that.
    > > I'll have to put it back up!  You just gave me a great idea for
    > > Christmas  cards.  I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while..

    > Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
    > with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
    > picture of Harley Santa.
    > <http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>
    >
    > --
    > Adrienne Boswell at Home
    > Arbpen Web Site Design Serviceshttp://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!

    Can you also random the pics down?
    Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
    with just one single style?

    Jan C. Faerber, Dec 21, 2009
  6. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
    <> writing in

    > On Dec 6, 11:01 pm, Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:
    >> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
    >> <> writing
    >> innews:Xns9CD954DA55209arbpenyahoocom@85.214.1

    > 13.135:
    >> > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "Jan C. Faerber"
    >> ><> writing in news:7630107e-c1c1-4a72-9861-
    >> > :

    >> ><valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
    >> >that.
    >> > I'll have to put it back up!  You just gave me a great idea for
    >> > Christmas  cards.  I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while

    > .
    >>
    >> Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and
    >> chatted with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything
    >> EXCEPT the picture of Harley Santa.
    >> <http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>
    >>

    > Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!
    >
    > Can you also random the pics down?
    > Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
    > with just one single style?

    There is only the one image on the left side, and it's actually fixed,
    but you could probably make other images and do something client/server
    side to make it happen.

    You could do something fun with ul li and hover - when the link is link,
    the present is closed, on hover it's open.

    I love the holiday season, armed with a glue gun and CSS, I can have a
    lot of fun.

    Adrienne Boswell, Dec 21, 2009