how to make nice xmas css on the borders page

Jan C. Faerber

I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
would not get the page from that url anymore.

how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
it's css made - isn't it?

(sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

Jan C. Faerber

I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
would not get the page from that url anymore.

how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
it's css made - isn't it?

(sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

I don't want to spam - and this posting is even nested under my top
posting.
I sold my CS3 package due to financial problems.
But I am still fascinated about flash.
http://www.olivervonfeistmantl.com/
I really love this menue - sorry - no dutch... for some reason. those
dutch girls from south africa a fabulas!!!

Adrienne Boswell

I think it was adrienne boswell some years ago - or was it a different
page - i don't remember - and don't look it up - I think if I would I
would not get the page from that url anymore.

how can I add a nice xmas style down on the left hand side of my page
e.g. tree leaves with candles only 10 px wide for example. i think
it's css made - isn't it?

(sorrry - british airways is still the best - even with those "cheap"
airoplanes - and I love those stewardesses from BA)

<valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember that.
I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for Christmas
cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
<valley girl voice>Oh My God!</voice> I can't believe you remember
that.
I'll have to put it back up! You just gave me a great idea for
Christmas cards. I'll be posting back with a URL in a short while.

Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
picture of Harley Santa.
<http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>

Jan C. Faerber

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Adrienne Boswell
<[email protected]> writing in

Well, that didn't take too long, considering I went to mass and chatted
with the Sisters and Fr. Jim - you are welcome to everything EXCEPT the
picture of Harley Santa.
<http://xmas.adrienneboswell.com/index.php?elf=3>

Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!

Can you also random the pics down?
Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
with just one single style?

Adrienne Boswell

Wow - that's great - Saint Harley!

Can you also random the pics down?
Or can you have a specific order of some pics down of the left side
with just one single style?

There is only the one image on the left side, and it's actually fixed,
but you could probably make other images and do something client/server
side to make it happen.

You could do something fun with ul li and hover - when the link is link,
the present is closed, on hover it's open.

I love the holiday season, armed with a glue gun and CSS, I can have a
lot of fun.