how to make original control work from iframe's control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by haiwen, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. haiwen

    haiwen Guest

    Hello, everyone,
    I have a web page that has a IFRAME(because I need the
    scroolbar for this area), and other server side controls
    (such as Button(butNext), Image(img1)...)
    the IFRAME's source page has a submit button, is there
    some way to make butNext click when click the submit
    button in IFRAME.

    I use:
    Response.Write(@"<script language=javascript>
    document.Form1.butNext.click();

    </script>");

    but it doesn't work though it work if there isn't IFRAME.

    Could anyone help me? I do appreciate your help.

    thank a lot,

    haiwen

    haiwen, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Hello Haiwen,

    I am looking for somebody who could help you on it. Thanks for participating the community.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    !From: "haiwen" <>
    !Sender: "haiwen" <>
    !Subject: how to make original control work from iframe's control
    !Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:07:09 -0700
    !Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webcontrols
    !

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Jul 28, 2003

  3. haiwen

    haiwen Guest

    hello,Ariel Molina:

    Thanks so much for your help, I try your example but I
    always get error message:stack overflow at line:12

    Sincerely,

    haiwen

    side which
    >exectutes the click method of your button. Here is an

    example:

    haiwen, Jul 31, 2003
  4. haiwen

    Ariel Molina Guest

    Haiwen,

    Could a sample page where I may see the error occur in an IFRAME?

    Microsoft Online Support
    Ariel Molina

    Ariel Molina, Jul 31, 2003