How to make RequiredFieldValidator to use 2 inital values

Guest

I am using the required field validator for a drop down box with a initial
value 0,which will display a error message when the user has selected no
values.
Is there a way I can add another initial value to the validator with out
adding a new required field validator...Or is there way in the client script
or server side I can change the initial value of the required field validator
before the validation fires.
Please let me know there is any solution,Thanks for you help in advance.