    Explorer or Notepad)?

    Thanks

    Max
    max, Mar 31, 2007

  2. max

    Bart Lateur Guest

    max wrote:

    >How to make send key ([tab] [tab]Text [Enter]) in some program (Internet
    >Explorer or Notepad)?

    Use the module Win32::GuiTest, and from that module, use the function
    SendKeys.

    <http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Win32::GuiTest>

    You must be working on Windows, you're probably using ActivePerl, then
    use PPM to install the above module.

    --
    Bart.
    Bart Lateur, Mar 31, 2007

  3. max

    Lambik Guest

    Re: How to make send key ([tab] [tab]Text [Enter]) in some program (Internet Explorer or otepad)?

    "max" <> wrote in message
    > How to make send key ([tab] [tab]Text [Enter]) in some program (Internet
    > Explorer or Notepad)?

    use Win32::Setupsup qw(WaitForAnyWindow SendKeys);
    #PPM install http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/Win32-Setupsup.ppd.

    if (WaitForAnyWindow('notepad', \my $window,60_000, 500)) {
    SendKeys($window, "\\tab\\\\tab\\Tekst\\RET\\",1);
    }
    Lambik, Apr 1, 2007