How to make SessionID to be different for the new browser

ashvartsman

Hi all,

I need to start from my ASP.NET web application a new browser that will
work with the same application but with new SessionID. It worked fine
in "cookieless" mode for session state. But then for security
reason we switched to "cookie" mode, everything stopped to work.
Now each time when I start a new browser window from the application IE
keeps the same sessionID for the new instance. As a result this page
shares the same session variable values. As I understand, this occurs
because the sessionID is stored in a Cookie["ASP.NET_SessionID"]
which is sitting on a client side and becomes common for both browsers.

Meanwhile, if I start the new browser manually it creates new sessionID
and works independently from another browser.

Is there any way I can start new instance of the browser which will
work with new sessionID?

Thanks in advance,
Alex Shvartsman