How to make sure that field validator is on the same line as text box in gridview?

dan

Hi,

How do I make sure that RequiredFieldValidator attached to a textbox column
of a gridview is displayed on the right side of the field and not
underneath? This is in edit mode of a gridview?

Thanks,
Dan

Jonathan Wood

In the end, I don't see how you can guarantee this. As you know, Web
browsers will wrap any text it deems necessary to produce the best layout.
As long as you don't have a line break or start a new block element, that's
about the best you can hope for.