    please tell me, too.

    Thank you.

    Chris

    chirs, Sep 12, 2003

  2. (chirs) writes:

    > Could you tell me how to make the control boxes disappear when I open a new
    > window? The control boxes are max box, min box and close box at the upper
    > right corner on the browser window. If you know how to do it in JavaScript,
    > please tell me, too.

    Can't be done in the default securty setting.

    If you open a window with window.open, you can add "titlebar=no" to
    the window configuration, it just doesn't work without increased
    privileges..

    Adding "resizable=no" will disable the maximize button, but not
    minimize. Preventing the user from resizing a window is a stupid thing
    to do anyway, so don't do it.

    /L

    [1] Generally, you don't need to write the "option=no", since the default
    for most of them are "no". Not all browsers agree, though.
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -

    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen, Sep 12, 2003