How to make the playlist in embedded wmp plays from given time, not begging?

bobo

Hi,
I have embedded the wmp and it plays the playlist, but when I use
<param name="currentPosition" value="'120"> it switches just to the
second track (it's because the first track is 1:30), and when I have a
single file it switches ok(presuming that the track lasts more than
120sec), but how can I make it to switch to the given time of the
playlist.
so...
I have something like this
1 song - 1:20
2 song - 3:40
3 song - 2:00

so, the duration of the playlist is 7minutes, and let's say that I
want the wmp to start playing at 4:20... so, that would be song 2 at
3:00 minutes, But currentpostion just plays the second song from the
begging.
Any ideas, on how to get playlist time, or song that's being played
time, and of course the whole thing solutions are really welcomed.
Thx,
Bobo