    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Trint

    trint, Sep 30, 2007

  2. "trint" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Is there a simple way to make my site compatible with most other
    > commonly used browsers?

    Yup - make it XHTML-compliant...

    1) If you're using Visual Studio.NET 2005, go into Tools, Options, Text
    Editor, HTML, Validation and select XHTML 1.0 Transitional, making sure that
    all of the check boxes are checked

    2) Open up all of your aspx pages one by one and make sure that the Target
    Schema for Validation dropdown in the HTML Source Editing toolbar is also
    set for XHTML 1.0 Transitional

    3) Fix all of the non-XHTML-compliant markup

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 30, 2007

  3. trint

    trint Guest

    On Sep 30, 1:21 pm, "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote:
    > "trint" <> wrote in message

    > > Is there a simple way to make my site compatible with most other
    > > commonly used browsers?

    > Yup - make it XHTML-compliant...
    >
    > 1) If you're using Visual Studio.NET 2005, go into Tools, Options, Text
    > Editor, HTML, Validation and select XHTML 1.0 Transitional, making sure that
    > all of the check boxes are checked
    >
    > 2) Open up all of your aspx pages one by one and make sure that the Target
    > Schema for Validation dropdown in the HTML Source Editing toolbar is also
    > set for XHTML 1.0 Transitional
    >
    > 3) Fix all of the non-XHTML-compliant markup
    >
    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVPhttp://www.markrae.net

    Mark,
    I am using Visual Studio.NET 2005.
    I will try this...Thanks,
    Trint

    trint, Sep 30, 2007
  4. trint

    bruce barker Guest

    if you used grid mode and set x/y and control sizes it probably does not
    work with IE also. switch to large fonts (under desktop setup) and try
    your site. you need to use flow layout.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Sep 30, 2007