    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 10
    ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

    , Jun 1, 2006

  2. --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/
    "kd" <> wrote in message
    news:447f64a8$0$8613$...
    >I cant figure out how to do it...
    >
    > Any clues?

    > --------------------------------- --- -- -
    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 10
    > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    > ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

    Nathan Sokalski, Jun 2, 2006

  3. Simply place everything between the opening and closing body tags between
    the following tags:

    This should work as far as centering "everything" (it will center each
    individual element). Another way, which will "shift the screen" (left
    aligned will be the left edge of the content area), which is probably the
    look that is more what you are looking for, is to use a single-cell table,
    as follows:

    Either way, just place everything between the opening and closing body tags
    between the tags I gave above. Good Luck!

    Nathan Sokalski, Jun 2, 2006
  4. <center>stuff</center>

    ??

    the div option is the easiest since a div is already present.

    Edwin Knoppert, Jun 2, 2006
  5. The center tag would work, but it is deprecated in HTML 4.0, so it is best
    to avoid using it when you can.

    Nathan Sokalski, Jun 2, 2006
  6. Hi,

    Nathan Sokalski wrote:
    > The center tag would work, but it is deprecated in HTML 4.0, so it is best
    > to avoid using it when you can.

    Actually, align="center" is also outdated, so I would really recommend
    using CSS for that, for example text-align: center, or margin: auto

    HTH,
    Laurent
    --
    Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft