How to make webform appear center in web browser

Nathan Sokalski

Simply place everything between the opening and closing body tags between
the following tags:

This should work as far as centering "everything" (it will center each
individual element). Another way, which will "shift the screen" (left
aligned will be the left edge of the content area), which is probably the
look that is more what you are looking for, is to use a single-cell table,
as follows:

Either way, just place everything between the opening and closing body tags
between the tags I gave above. Good Luck!

Edwin Knoppert

<center>stuff</center>

??

the div option is the easiest since a div is already present.

Nathan Sokalski

The center tag would work, but it is deprecated in HTML 4.0, so it is best
to avoid using it when you can.

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

Nathan said:
The center tag would work, but it is deprecated in HTML 4.0, so it is best
to avoid using it when you can.

Actually, align="center" is also outdated, so I would really recommend
using CSS for that, for example text-align: center, or margin: auto

HTH,
Laurent