How to make webpage?

Nikunj Gupta

Hi, I am new to Ruby and want to make 3 static web pages, which has
basic menus "users, Roles and permissions".

users information should consists of "Login, First name, Last name and
email".
list should show only 10 users.

form for adding user and mandatory fields "Login and email id"

user accounts should show user information and user information should
show role name and role description.

please tell me how to make this webpage or else please send me the
coding so that i can understand step by step with the help of some book.

regards,

Nikunj, nikunjgupta1 at gmail dot com

Tim Becker

Hi, I am new to Ruby and want to make 3 static web pages, which has
basic menus "users, Roles and permissions". ...
please tell me how to make this webpage or else please send me the
coding so that i can understand step by step with the help of some book.

In short, you'll probably need to learn to program or hire someone to
do this for you. You'll also not need ruby to build static pages.

John Joyce

That is not a static web page. Static means unchanging. (in the case
of web pages it means they don't change without a person altering
them and they always appear the same way to everyone)
What you want is a dynamic web site. A web application. Sounds like
you are new to making web pages. Start with xhtml and css first, then
you'll be ready.

Nikunj Gupta

Yes, John Joyce is right, please send me the code if possible.
regards,
Nikunj, (e-mail address removed)

Harry

Yes, John Joyce is right, please send me the code if possible.
regards,
Nikunj, (e-mail address removed)

I think he means that you should study xhtml and css first.
Then try for yourself.
If you need Ruby, and you have a more specific question, you should ask here.
Many people are very helpful if you have a specific question.

Good luck and enjoy.

Harry

Harry

Yes, John Joyce is right, please send me the code if possible.
regards,

If you want sample code, you can find a website that does what you are
looking for and view the source code. But, if you do not understand
html then it may seem very confusing.
Get a book :)

Regards,

Harry