How to manage DLL references in a web service ?

mais

Hi!
I've a big question ...
I wrote a web service method which reference a C++.net class library. This
class library also reference other C (Visual Studio 6.0) class library.
Normally all works fine but when I try to use the C++.net class library in a
web service running under IIS (putting all DLLs in the "bin" folder of the
website) IE tells me that the C libraries couldn't be found. IIS find these
DLLs jujst putting them in Windows/System32 returning in this case an "Access
denied" error.
Note that if I try to run the web service in debug mode the method works
PERFECTLY, finding the DLLs in the "bin" folder...
Someone can tell me how I can tell IIS to search the C libraries in the
"bin" folder ????

Thanks !

Luca