    a button from left frame. this must simple but i don.t know how to this?

    regards
    omer

    ozulku_omer, Oct 21, 2005

  2. Not in C#, just ordinary old HTML.
    <a target="nameofframe".... >

    This is a classic ASP group. For ASP.Net questions, check out an ASP.Net
    group. They have "aspnet" in their names.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 21, 2005

  3. On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 05:36:08 -0700, "ozulku_omer"
    <> wrote:

    Oh gawd. You're a lil' "jobby job" person. Green? Global? Woman?
    "meat eater?" Indian? We rule the "defined" world. Stem cells =
    "brain cells" = "transistors"

    Mr. Gates and SUN beanz don't care about U! Go-T hell. LOL.

    Offensive yes, but wierd? yes. Oh well. Natural disasters happen.

    Try to "eat" after we're done, starving (w)hole.

    katrinaVictim@., Oct 25, 2005