    web utility? I couldn't find anything in the docs that worked.

    Thanks in advance,

    Donald

    Donald Adams, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Hi,

    you can't. This feature was pulled from the final release - i heard that
    their will be a toolkit available at some point, but mainly targeted at ISPs.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Feb 13, 2006

  3. Donald Adams

    Donald Adams Guest

    Thanks for the reply.

    Any open source solutions available that one could use? Seems strange to
    release a partial solution, user register then devs. have to pull the
    database back to the dev. machine in order to assign roles and access
    rights. I'd be happy with even an ugly (useful) web admin tool, rather than
    to pull the database file off a live system.

    ,,,
    Donald.

    Donald Adams, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Hi,

    well - it is quite easy to do that on your own - the admin GUI primarily
    uses the built-in security controls - yeah - there is some more work involved
    - but not that much...

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Feb 14, 2006