    get both like it is done in access.

    What is the best way to accomplish this??

    , Sep 9, 2005

  2. Huh?
    Are you saying you dont know how to add the values to the DDL or are you
    saying you arent sure how to get them out?

    The helpfiles on MSDN show both decently.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Sep 9, 2005

  3. ralf Guest

    sorry for the bad explanation. I do know how to add values to the DDL
    and I do know how to get the values out of the DDL. My dilema is when I
    go to the page and there is a value in the DDL, lets say 'dog'. When I
    click to expand the DDL, I need additional info displayed with it, lets
    say, 'dog | shepherd'. I have access to the multiple fields I want to
    display. I want the single value displayed when the DDL is closed up
    and I want an extension to the single value displayed when it is
    expanded. I can bind the data and get all the values to say 'dog' or
    bind and get all of them to say 'dog | shepherd'. But, I need a
    combination of both of them and I can only get one or the other.

    --
    Sent via .NET Newsgroups
    http://www.dotnetnewsgroups.com

    ralf, Sep 9, 2005