How to mark ActiveX control save for scripting

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Chris Zoper, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Chris Zoper

    Chris Zoper Guest

    Hello,

    I've developed an ASP.NET application and I use an ActiveX control in
    it. The ActiveX control is developed in Visual Basic 6.0. Each time a
    page with the ActiveX control is loaded, I get the message that
    describes that the ActiveX control isn't marked as save for scripting.

    Does anyone know how I can mark my ActiveX (VB 6.0) control as save, so
    that the browser knows it can load it. Has anyone samples for Visual
    Basic 6.0?

    Greetings,
    Chris.

    Chris Zoper, Sep 7, 2004