How to migrate ASP application to New OS

masakiy

Hello,
We are planning OS migration, Windows 2003 -> Windows Server 2003 (or 2008).
And, I wonder where to find the information about the migration of ASP
application to ASP (not to ASP.NET).
Information could be the process, concern, difficulty, and so on.
So, where is the information about the matter ?
Tell me the Web URL or so.